Monday, July 9, 2007

Cooking

I don't really LOVE cooking. I dislike doing dishes (although not as much as I used to). I really don't like getting my freshly cleaned kitchen dirty-though with three little ones running in and out, it can't be helped. What I do love is looking through recipe books. I could do that for hours on end, especially if there are photographs. And, I do love to eat good food! To keep me motivated and my family fed, I frequently try new recipes. Lucky for me, I've found some really good ones. I know a lot of us struggle in meal planning, what to take to a potluck, or just want something new to try. That's what I'm here for. I'll be posting new recipes at least weekly to help you out, and I'd love to see the recipes that you love. Enjoy!

2 comments:

marlene said...

"Angie's In the Kitchen" - I love it! Karson and I are always looking for new things to try. Do you have any good crock-pot recipes?

Angie said...

I do! I'll get one posted tonight or tomorrow. Do you have you to share, too?